1. Input math expressions in the Expression textbox, click "Evaluate" to calculate the value;
2. You can use arithmetic operators, and functions, for example: (33+50*2- 234^2)/6.
3. Supported arithmetic operators: +,-,*,/,%,^
4. Functions: AVG,ABS,ACOS,ASIN,ATAN,COS,LOG,MAX,MIN,SQRT,TAN
5. You can use variables in your expression too; Fill in a variable name and value, click "Add Variable"
6. Expression with variables: (3+a)*a-4, here a is a variable you defined in step 5.
Plus more than one variables are supported.